The most recent versions of the Approved Documents that support the technical "Parts" of the Building Regulations' together with Regulation 7 are accessible using the links below.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B - Fire Safety
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminates and moisture
- Part D - Toxic Substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency
- Part H - Drainage and Waste Disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L - Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M - Access to and use of buildings
- Part N - Glazing Safety (Withdrawn)
- Part P - Electrical Safety
- Part Q - Security
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high speed electronic communications networks.
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship
How to build a house in a week
Combining the benefits of masonry with the speed of offsite
Using the SIG I-House system, incorporating Celcon Elements from H+H combines the benefits of masonry construction with the speed of offsite modular construction.
By using storey-high panels of aircrete, fabricated offsite and craned into place, the entire weatherproof shell of a house can be completed within one week.
Want to find out more? See the video to understand how this amazing new construction method works (external link)Watch the video