Site outage notifications
Please note that our planned maintenance window is Sunday morning. Further information of any site maintenance including site outages will be detailed below:
Our payment service for online planning applications (1App) will be unavailable on Wednesday 24 April from 18:00 until midnight.
You will still be able to create and save planning applications during this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- I'm experiencing an error when I try to pay for an application online by card
- Can I print/export a draft application?
- Why is there a service charge for submitting some planning applications online?
- How much does a planning application cost?
- How can I pay for a planning application?
- How do I nominate someone to pay for a planning application?
- I have paid for my application, why is it still in ‘draft’?
- Can I amend a submitted planning application?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- I’ve forgotten my password.
- I'm applying online and can't find the form I need.
- Do I need Planning Permission?
Application help contacts
For planning application advice and to find out the progress of a planning application:
Click here to Contact your Local Planning Authority
For building control advice and to find out the progress of a building control application:
Click here to Contact your Local Authority Building Control Department
For Planning Portal website support
Email our Service Desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 323 4589
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding bank holidays)