Notice regarding payment emails
Please note that we are currently experiencing problems with email notifications for nominating a third party to pay. The fault is causing some reminders and expiry emails to be sent in error.
If you have received a confirmation that your payment was successful then your application will be submitted to the local authority and you can ignore these email reminders.
We are currently working on fixing this as a matter of urgency and apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Site outage notifications
Please note that our planned maintenance window is Sunday morning. Further information of any site maintenance including site outages will be detailed below:
There is no planned maintenance.
- Can I print/export a draft application?
- I have paid for my application, why is it still in ‘draft’?
- Why is there a service charge for submitting some planning applications online?
- How do I nominate someone to pay for a planning application?
- How can I pay for a planning application?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- Can I amend a submitted application?
- I’ve forgotten my password.
- I'm applying online and can't find the form I need.
- Do I need Planning Permission?
Application help contacts
For planning application advice and to find out the progress of a planning application:
Contact your Local Planning Authority
For building control advice and to find out the progress of a building control application:
Contact your Local Authority Building Control Department
For Planning Portal website support
Email our service desk team at email@example.com or call 0333 323 4589
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding bank holidays)