Once you have decided on your project you will need to take the next steps to begin work, this may be creating architectural plans and drawings, submitting an application, applying for a Lawful Development Certificate or, if your project meets all the necessary permitted development limits, simply finding someone to begin your building work.
In all of these cases a trade professional can help you to take these next steps and begin moving your project forward. The Planning Portal has teamed up with quality service providers to help you achieve your aims and begin your project.
- 8,500 members across the UK
- Uniting builders & clients since 1941
- Members fulfil strict joining criteria
- Members are inspected before joining
- Build better with a Master Builder
- Warranties can be provided through FMB
- Job protection with the Plentific Guarantee
- Builders, engineers, surveyors & more
- Pay your Pro securely online
- Receive multiple quotes via one form
- 75,000 Pros listed across the UK
- Post your job. Get it done.
Please note: Whilst our partners have undergone a rigorous selection process, checking that your trade contact is a member of their professional body or trade association can also give you extra peace of mind.