Form for submission with a planning application in areas where CIL is in place:
- Form 1: CIL Additional Information
- Guidance note - General guidance, assistance in form completion and next steps.
Other CIL forms:
- Form 2: Assumption of Liability
- Form 3: Withdrawal of Assumption of Liability
- Form 4: Transfer of Assumed Liability
- Form 5: Notice of Chargeable Development
- Form 6: Commencement Notice
- Form 7: Self Build Exemption Claim - Part 1
- Form 7: Self Build Exemption Claim - Part 2
- Form 8: Residential Annex Exemption Claim
- Form 9: Residential Extension Exemption Claim
- Form 10: Charitable and/or Social Housing Relief Claim
- Form 11: Exceptional Circumstances Relief Claim
- Form 12: Further Charitable and/or Social Housing Relief Claim
- Form 13: Further Exemption Claim
- Form 14: Phase Credit Application.
Please note: The forms available in the links above should be saved to your device and then completed using the free Adobe Reader desktop software / mobile app or full Adobe Acrobat software. Many internet browsers and other software can be used to view PDF format files, but we cannot guarantee their compatibility or functionality in regard to these forms.
If you have any legislation or policy questions about the Community Infrastructure Levy you can contact the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: firstname.lastname@example.org.