- there will be no more than four antennas on the building overall;
- the size of any antenna is not more than 130 centimetres in any linear dimension (not including any projecting feed element, reinforcing rim, mounting and brackets);
- the cubic capacity of each individual antenna is not more than 35 litres;
- an antenna fitted onto a chimney stack is not more than 60 centimetres in any linear dimension; and
- an antenna mounted on the roof does not stick out above the roof more than 300 centimetres above the highest part of the roof.
Any work which does not meet all these requirements will require planning permission