- there will be no more than four antennas on the building overall;
- the size of any antenna is not more than 130 centimetres in any linear dimension (not including any projecting feed element, reinforcing rim, mounting and brackets);
- the cubic capacity of each individual antenna is not more than 35 litres;
- an antenna fitted onto a chimney stack is not more than 60 centimetres in any linear dimension; and
- an antenna mounted on the roof does not stick out above the roof more than 300 centimetres above the highest part of the roof.