The most recent versions of the Approved Documents that support the technical "Parts" of the Building Regulations' together with Regulation 7 are accessible using the links below.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B - Fire Safety
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminates and moisture
- Part D - Toxic Substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency
- Part H - Drainage and Waste Disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L - Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M - Access to and use of buildings
- Part N - Glazing Safety (Withdrawn)
- Part P - Electrical Safety
- Part Q - Security
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high speed electronic communications networks.
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship
Why professional indemnity insurance is important
When you hear about professional indemnity insurance, it’s usually in relation to lawyers, accountants, financial advisors and other similar professions. But professional indemnity insurance can be crucial for those working in construction, too.Read more
- Everything you ever wanted to know about personal accident insurance
- Everything you ever wanted to know about contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance - all you need to know
- Shop insurance - all you need to know
- What insurance do tradesmen need?
- What is business interruption insurance?
- What insurance do landlords need? What insurance do architects need?