The most recent versions of the Approved Documents that support the technical "Parts" of the Building Regulations' together with Regulation 7 are accessible using the links below.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B - Fire Safety
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminates and moisture
- Part D - Toxic Substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency
- Part H - Drainage and Waste Disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L - Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M - Access to and use of buildings
- Part N - Glazing Safety (Withdrawn)
- Part P - Electrical Safety
- Part Q - Security
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high speed electronic communications networks.
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship
Shop insurance - all you need to know
Whether you sell bunches of blooms or premium pet food, as a shop owner you have stock to protect, a business premises to take care of, and daily contact with customers and suppliers that could leave you open to compensation claims.
A comprehensive shop insurance policy can cover all these risks and more. Alternatively, if you run an online shop, the risks you face are slightly different, so the insurance you need will be slightly different too.Read more