The most recent versions of the Approved Documents that support the technical "Parts" of the Building Regulations' together with Regulation 7 are accessible using the links below.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B - Fire Safety
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminates and moisture
- Part D - Toxic Substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency
- Part H - Drainage and Waste Disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L - Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M - Access to and use of buildings
- Part N - Glazing Safety (Withdrawn)
- Part P - Electrical Safety
- Part Q - Security
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high speed electronic communications networks.
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship
What is business interruption insurance?
Business interruption insurance can be a lifeline for businesses, protecting your income if a disaster stops you trading. However, it’s often misunderstood, so we’ve put together a quick guide.Read more