All advert graphics should follow these basic prerequisites.
- Artwork to be supplied digitally as PNG or SVG, for photographic based adverts as JPG.
- Animated files no longer than 3 rotations.
- Each rotation no shorter than 6 seconds.
- Maximum file size of 150 kb.
- One URL website link only.
If other file types are provided these will be converted to PNG, SVG or JPG images with a maximum file size of 150kb. If they cannot be converted, we will ask you to re-supply as a PNG, SVG or JPG. Planning Portal will load the advert as supplied. However, if the artwork does not meet the specifications or the wording is unacceptable, we will ask you to amend the advert.
Design and ‘tidy up’ services for adverts (for either designing from scratch or altering existing advertising material) are available but have to be purchased separately.
- must not claim to guarantee planning permission.
- must not claim to guarantee to meet building regulations.
- must not criticise government policy.