Responsible to: Web Content Manager
Location: PortalPlanQuest Ltd (PPQ), Bristol. Office based
Salary: £18-22k per annum + Mears benefits + company performance bonus. Full time, 40 hours/week.
(No agencies, please).
The Web Content Administrator is responsible for the day to day maintenance of the existing site content and delivery of small ad hoc changes.
The successful candidate will support the Business Development and Operations teams, working with the Web Content Manager in quick delivery of new, accurate and authoritative content and applying updates to our existing content such as commercial and legislative changes. They will also help respond to user queries relating to our live content and application service.
- Ensure that information is published in a timely way, in line with quality standards using the CMS
- Adhere to our house editorial and style guides in own work and proof read PPQ documents to ensure adherence by others
- Continually review existing content, resolving issues as they occur
- Investigate and respond to queries regarding our existing content
- Troubleshoot editorial publishing problems
- Collate weekly news, design and deliver e-newsletter
- Analyse Google Analytics editorial data and suggest improvements where relevant
- Support the Web Content Manager with other editorial work as required
Skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to write in clear, concise English
- Understanding of SEO best practises
- Self-motivated and proactive in managing priorities to achieve deadlines
- A team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Minimum of one year’s relevant work experience
- Prior experience of CMS, MailChimp and Google Analytics
- The successful candidate must have the following:
- GCSEs in both English and Maths (A-C grade)
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Internal colleagues (PortalPlanQuest) and external partners