Frequently asked questions

How do I choose an alternative LABC department to submit my application to?

You can submit your application for building regulations approval to any local authority building control (LABC) department.

The default local authority displayed in the online form is generated through the site address; the default can be changed after the address particulars have been added.

The steps to follow are included in our guidance note. 

View our guidance note.