How do I make a payment for my planning application?
You can pay by various methods when submitting your application, depending on the total amount of the application, by completing the following steps:
- Complete all the form questions and upload the required supporting documentation for your online application.
- Calculate a fee on the 'Fees' tab and click the 'Confirm' button (We advise contacting the relevant local planning authority if you wish to check the fee is correct).
- On the 'Check, Pay & Submit' tab, once the application is showing as complete, click the 'Proceed to Pay and Submit' button.
- You will be taken to a list of payment options to choose from, select one from: online by care, phone, BACS, cheque or nominate another person to pay.
- Once you have chosen your payment method, follow the on screen instructions to complete your payment.
- Once payment is complete, you should also receive an email notification of the successful online payment.
- The application and planning fee will be released to the local authority once successful payment is received.
Please note: Payment online, by phone and nominating another person to pay (Payment ReDirect) is available for applications up to the amount of £1,000. Should your application amount exceed £1,000, alternative methods with be displayed