With Local Authorities keen to use our services and functionality, we maintain guidance notes to explain specific areas and functions as well as how to best understand, utilise and benefit from them.
Local Authority information and guidance:
- How to access and download online applications
- PDF forms for all current consent types
- How can an Authority determine which attachments have been changed when a document only amendment has been made?
- Link to our content and services
- What is the attachment summary PDF included with all applications?
- A Best Practice Guide to Maps, Plans and Planning Applications
- Printing correctly scaled PDF plans and drawings with online applications
- Customising your Planning Application Requirement (PAR) settings
Due to your support of our services you may get asked additional questions by customers that are not covered here. The common queries we’re asked with detailed answers can be found in our FAQ section. This includes a great deal of information relating to the application process and other services.
We are keen to ensure that full efficiencies and savings are realised by Local Authorities. Please contact us with feedback on what additional services and advice you'd like to see on the Planning Portal.