The Planning Portal local authority group on the Knowledge Hub is a dedicated group for local authority planning and building control teams.
Share your views and help us to develop new applications and services for local authorities by collaborating with us and contributing to our Knowledge Hub group.
- Tell us how we can improve what we deliver
- Have your say on the future planned development of the Portal
- Share best practice on processing online applications with local authority colleagues.
This is a restricted group for LPAs, in order to get access to the group you will need to follow the below steps using the links provided below.
- Register for free with the Knowledge Hub
- Submit a request to join the Planning Portal local authority group
- Once approved you will receive an email confirmation, you can then use the link below to access the group.
Register with the Knowledge Hub
In order to view the group you will first need to register for free with the Knowledge Hub and then submit a request to join the group.
Sign up (https://khub.net/sign-up)Sign up
Request to join the Planning Portal local authority group
As the group has restricted access once registered with the Knowledge Hub you will need to submit a request to join the group.
Request to join (https://khub.net/web/planning-portal-local-authority-group)Request to join
View the Planning Portal local authority group
If you are already registered and have been granted access to the group. Join in the debate in the Planning Portal local authority group
View the Planning Portal group (https://khub.net/group/planning-portal-local-authority-group/)View the Planning Portal group