How do I reset my password?
Before using the new Planning Portal application service you will need to change your password and update your account information.
To change your password and update your information, follow the steps below.
- Follow this link to change your password www.planningportal.co.uk/app/first-login1
- First the system will need to verify your email address. Enter your email address associated to your Planning Portal account, this will be the email address you use to log in.
- Select ‘Send email verification’. A code will be emailed to you. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam/junk folder before contacting us.
- Enter the verification code into the box on the screen, and select ‘Verify code’.
- Select ‘Continue’ on the verification success screen
- Create a new password and confirm by retyping your new password in the below box
- Minimum 8 characters (max 64)
- At least 1 uppercase character
- Lowercase characters
- Numbers (0-9)
- It must not contain commonly used words and or numeric sequences
If you are using common words and run into difficulties when trying to create a password, try replacing alphanumeric characters with special characters.
- Select ‘Create password’
- Log in using your email address and newly created password
Next, you will see an edit profile screen. Here you will need to update any information where required, select the account type and set a security question.
Once complete select ‘Save changes’ and you will be taken to your applications list.
For help with changing your password please contact our service desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.