The most common reason for planning applications being rejected by councils is that the accompanying plans are invalid. Buying your plans from one of the Planning Portal's accredited suppliers means you are one step closer to submitting a valid application.
Most planning applications require a location plan and a site plan (also known as a block plan), to be submitted as supporting documents, view our guidance to help you better understand what your location plan and site plan should look like (PDF).
- INSTANT service
- SIMPLE to use
- CHEAPEST prices
- First time user DISCOUNT
- FREE boundary tools
- FRIENDLY telephone support
- LOVED by Architects, Planners, Surveyors
- CALL US for unbeatable trade discounts
- ADVANCED professional editing tools
- FREE post-purchase edits
- Helpful VIDEO Tutorials & Customer Support
- 10+ years’ experience in planning