The most common reason for planning applications being rejected by councils is that the accompanying plans are invalid. Buying your plans from one of the Planning Portal's accredited suppliers means you are one step closer to submitting a valid application.
Most planning applications require a location plan and a site plan (also known as a block plan), to be submitted as supporting documents, view our guidance to help you better understand what your location plan and site plan should look like (PDF).
- Block plans from only £8
- Location plans from only £11
- Easy to use red and blue boundary tools
- *New* measuring tool & defined shapes
- Plans available in PDF and DWG
- Local authority compliant