Site outage notifications
Please note that our planned maintenance window is Sunday morning. Further information of any site maintenance including site outages will be detailed below:
There is no maintenance scheduled at this time.
COVID-19 - Access to our Service Desk
During this uncertain time of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Planning Portal are operating as usual. Our Service Desk remains open for customers but in order to manage the volume of calls efficiently, customers are asked to email us on email@example.com rather than phoning. Customers can also request a call back by emailing us.
Application payments: All online, telephone and BACS payments are being processed in accordance with our terms, but it is likely that payments made by cheque will incur some delays during this time. Instead of a cheque payment, we would encourage you to use an alternative payment option so that submission of your application is not impacted.
- Can I print/export a draft application?
- Why is there a service charge for submitting some planning applications online?
- How much does a planning application cost?
- How can I pay for a planning application?
- How do I nominate someone to pay for a planning application?
- I have paid for my application, why is it still in ‘draft’?
- Can I amend a submitted planning application?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- I’ve forgotten my password.
- I'm applying online and can't find the form I need.
- Do I need Planning Permission?
Application help contacts
For planning advice and to find out the progress of a planning application:
Contact your Local Planning Authority
For building control advice and to find out the progress of a building control application:
Contact your Local Authority Building Control Department
For Planning Portal website support - accessing your account and completing the online form:
Email our Service Desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 323 4589
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding bank holidays).